I just started the book The Importance of Being Earnest by Oscar Wilde. I watched the movie a couple of years ago with mom. It is confusing, but really funny.
I'm done writing the Declaration of Independence and now for history I have to memorize the Preamble which I already know the beginning of, "We the people of the United states of America, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility..."
Ethan is so excited about his birthday, everyday he has been telling everyone how many days are left until his birthday. Today when we went to Fred Meyer Ethan told mom that since we were there that she should do some birthday shopping in reply mom told him that she wasn't sure if dad has even said he could turn ten this year (every year they say we are not going to be able to turn how ever many that year but they always let us.)
2 comments:
I remember when I had to memorize the preamble and recite in front of my 7th grade class. I was so glad when it was over. I remember how scared I was when I was waiting my turn I was sure everybody could hear my heart pounding.
It sounds like your learning a lot!
Post a Comment