Over the weekend we went to stay at Grandma Johnson's house in Twin to set up her Christmas tree and decorations. Then when we got home on Monday we set up ours.
Today we babysat our neighbor's 18 month daughter, She is so cute! She left about an hour ago so it's been real quiet.
Tonight mom and dad are going to a hockey game while Doyle, Ethan and I stay home and watch a movie.
In school I've been writing the Declaration of Independence and I'm more than half way done. I'll probably finish Pride and Prejudice tomorrow because I only have three chapters left. Mom said that when we finish the book we are reading for school we get to watch the movie.
1 comment:
It is funny that you said "She is so cute" and Doyle said "I was so glad she left."
That was work. Get ready Aunt Katie!
Post a Comment