Tonight Doyle wants sushi and brownies with just our family.
Mom sill owes me a birthday dinner which she never made, I want broccoli raviolis and chocolate breads.
It snowed about five inches here this morning. We have never gotten thing much snow in Twin where it is colder. It's probably just global warming.The other day I crocheted a hat and a scarf for my new build-a-bear.
And since it actually turned out good I've been making more.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
11 comments:
What is this word "crocheted." Have you been talking with the underground french Muslim Commies that are trying to take over the world again, someday I will expose them and I will get the Medal of Honor for my brave and heroic deeds.
Hannah wants to know about her bears pajamas?
They're coming along good.
I will have them done before Becky gets here, and I will give them to her, to give to you.
love,
Nomi
Hi gnomie, it's Hailey. I just wanted to write to you . Sorry I havn't wrote for a while.You must be good at crocheting, because once I tried crocheting a scarf and I never finished.
My birthday is on Tuesday, the thirteenth. I will be 11. Bye for now, hailey.
Oh ya!
I forgot that your birthday was this month.
Happy early birthday!
I'm not that good at crocheting, you should see my mom!
My first couple of projects turned out horribly lumpy, It just takes a lot of practice.
Talk to you later,
Nomi
I will get started on "le petit pan au chocolat" today. I have to run, I think Doyle is after me in hopes of that medal.
Naomi- that is amazing crochet work! I saw the pajamas and they are adorable. If it was me, I would just sew the straps onto the dress with matching thread to attach. That's how my grandma did it when she made a crocheted monkey for Reagan. She had to sew on a hat,tail, and feather in the hat. BUT- as if you need MY advice. You are quite an accomplished crafter.
Becky says that is a good hat and scarf. Gmap agrees
So let me guess. you are all in with the French Muslim Commies? You are all still using the words like crochet and "le petit pan au chocolat."
I love you girl. I am just testing the posting option.....
finally, found you again. I love your pattern for the bear. We looked for build a bears around here and they didn't have any.
The first time I crocheted a chain, it looked like a multi-pregnant snake, all kinds of weird bumps and things.
It is good that you are getting into doing things like this while you are young enough to be adventuresome.
love, grgma
Post a Comment