You probably want to know what awanas stands for, (just pretend like you do) It stands for Approved Workmen Are Not Ashamed.

awanas gets its name from 2 Timothy 2:15,
Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a workman who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth.
Anyway, every week has a different theme.
This week is hats and scarfs night, we are supposed to wear boots. (Just kidding!)
Last week was dress a potato like your leader night.
Guess what we are supposed to do?
Dress a potato like our leader. Big surprise.
Instead of a regular potato, I got a sweet potato, because my leader's so sweet.
Well my leader wasn't there because she had car trouble, so I took mine home.
I also found out that she is pregnant, so when I got home, I stuffed my potato's construction paper's dress with cotton balls, And I will give it to her next time I see her.
It was so much fun to make!
2 comments:
That is a cool lookin potato you have there. You made me look at Hannah's AWANA'S calendar and guess what, next awana's is decorate a potato night.
What a great idea to use a sweet potato, I love it.
Love ya
Post a Comment