Friday, February 20

Cavity Search

Mom, Doyle, Ethan and I went to the dentist on Wednesday.
It turns out that I have four cavities, I have never had any cavities before.
I am going back with mom March 11th to have them filled.

By the way, there are some pretty disgusting pictures of teeth in this video, just to let you know.
"Numb me, drill me, floss me, bill me."

4 comments:

MisoMama said...

fortunately your teeth do not look like that.

Mike said...

4 cavities! Sounds like your Aunt Beth. On a side note you don't want to know how long it has been since I have been to the dentist.

Gnomie said...

Ya, now I'm curious too.

Mike said...

Probably between 5-6 years ago. Before that it was probably about 8. I am a bad example on this so don't do as I do when it comes to going to the dentist.