Wednesday, February 4

Lotsa Cake


This butterfly, is the extra cake that I had from when I made the M&M rainbow cake with Becky.

For the cake class that I am taking at Michel's, I was supposed to bring a light blue frosted cake, and we were going to decorate a rainbow there.
When I got home, it just looked empty, so I added a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow and a four leaf clover at the other. It is an early St. Patrick's day cake.

I was taking half of the cake to our neighbors, when Ethan reminded me that I haven't taken a picture of it. That is why there is that big line through the middle, because I was cutting the cake as he said that.

4 comments:

Mike said...

You are becoming quite the cake decorator.
I know you don't have the food network but there is a show call Ace of Cakes and that guy makes some insane cakes! His shop is called Charm City Cakes.

Unknown said...

Really cool you did a great job. Do you like the class? Sure glad you didn't come this week. Grandpa and I are both sick. He brought it home from work.
Love, Gramms J

Gmap said...

Wow! Before you know it you will be opening your own cake decorating business! You are so creative.
Love ya

sariah said...

Gnomie , those cakes look delicious!! I wish I could decorate a cake like that.