The other day I found another word mom didn't know:
consternation which means amazement or dismay that hinders or throws into confusion.
Today for lunch we had sushi with brown rice instead of white, avocado, red onions, shrimp, bell peppers, sesame seeds, soy sauce, ginger and radish it was delicious!
Tomorrow we are going to a museum here. But we can't decide which one to go to there's a history, birds of prey, art, military history, and a discovery museum.
Ethan wanted to go to the Birds of pray, Doyle wanted to go to the military history, and I wanted to go to the art. So we'll probably draw straws and go to all of the museums over the next couple of months.
4 comments:
Congrats on finding another word your mom does not know.
MMMMMMMM sushi! Brown Rice though??
And I think you mean Birds of prey not pray unless birds in your area have taken to praying and if that is the case they are some smart birds!
Just checking to see if you were paying attention of course I meant prey.
The brown rice tasted a lot better than it sounds and it was very filling.
I bet mom told you to say "I wanted to see if you were paying attention."
Am I right?
Ok, then maybe you thought it up as an excuse for your mistake
Post a Comment