Saturday, November 8

Our New House

I can't believe that last Friday we moved to Boise.
It's still a little weird.
The new house doesn't yet feel like home probably because I'm not done unpacking.
My room is huge!
It's about as big as mom and dad's room in Twin. And my closet is almost three times as big as my old one. The only thing I don't like is the bare, tiny yard-nothing but grass.

5 comments:

Hannah and Beth said...

So with such a hugh closet and room, I am guessing your mom won't have to ever ask you to clean it up becuase you have enough room to put everything away always, right?? :)

SonOfATurtle said...

no she has boxes everywhere and there is almost always something on the floor

MisoMama said...

In all fairness- we still don't have the kid's dressers here.

Hannah and Beth said...

Well I only meant in the future once you were unpacked, like my room is always completely clean and clutter free!!! And if you belive that I have an ocean front property in Arizona to sell you also!

Gmap said...

Do the dogs like the yard? I can't wait to see your new home.
Gmap