Grandma and Grandpa Poole left today at about 6:00. They came on Thursday so it was a lot longer than their last visit when they stayed only one day.
I have been organizing my room more although I'm not done yet. I finally have my desk and my dresser so now I can unpack more boxes.
I have two windows in my room so when I open my blinds it's really bright. My desk is in front of one of my windows so it is my favorite place to do school.
Here is a video that someone emailed mom.
5 comments:
Makes you want a cat, huh?
ya
video was cute. Naomi, I found a word I didn't know the meaning of...basque.. now I know Basque is a people but this women was making a basque. Hope you can find it in your dictionary,
love grgma
Naomi, I can't wait to come back for a visit, to see what you've done with your room. Love ya Gmap
funny video!
Post a Comment